After months of work (we started Hexels 1.2.0 back in April, before Hexels 1.1 was even out), we’re thrilled to finally have the Hexels 1.2.0 update ready for release this coming Sunday November 24th! It has some significant and unique new features to mess around with that we think you’ll love. We can’t wait to see what you make! See more details about the new features below.
Key New Features:
- Texturing: Apply textures to your Hexels with a variety of mapping and blending modes
- Voronoi Shape Mode: An all-new shape mode that lets you smoothly blend between Hexels, pixels, Trixels, diamonds, and many other shapes. You gotta see it to believe it!
- Halftone mode: scale shapes with the opacity of your brush for awesome effects.
- Color adjustment: Adjust hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast
- Wrapping: Create tileable images easily, with any shape mode
- Many more performance, stability, and awesomeness improvements
- Image-to-hexels: Import an image and convert it to hexels!
We hope you enjoy it!