Ken and I are both extremely excited to announce that Pixel Fireplace will be featured in a pop-up event at SFMOMA (San Francisco Museum of Modern Art) on Thursday March 28 during the Game Developers Conference. It’s a one-day-only experimental games arcade called Ahhhcade with a theme of relaxation, cooperation, and open-world exploration. Go check it out if you’re in SF on that day, and take pictures for us please! It’s FREE, there’s no museum admission required, and the other projects are so intriguing! Read the full ahhh-nnouncement on Facebook.
Below are the other projects that will be featured at the event.
- SoundSelf (Robin Arnott + Evan Balster)
- Simmer Down Sprinter (Steve Lambert)
- Guru Meditation (Ian Bogost)
- Everything Is Dolphins (DIY Dungeons)
- Marvelous Melodies of Mutazione (Douglas Wilson + Alessandro Coronas + Nils Deneken)