Hexels update 1.1.2 is now available. It has bug fixes and some small features added to it (see list below). Get it at the update page or the main Hexels download page. This is not the version that has Voronoi, Halftone, and Textures. Those will be in version 1.2.0.
Features and Improvements:
- “Export Again” feature lets you update your exported image without dealing with the dialogs. (Great for when you’re using Hexels as part of your art asset pipeline)
- Adjust vertical spacing for custom shapes.
- Trixel demo mode for free users! Now free users can get a taste of how much fun it is to draw with triangles. Canvas is limited to the size of the pink robot image at the top of this post.
- Fixed that bug where the grid would come on and you couldn’t turn it off. (We hope. Let us know if it happens again. It’s supposed to show up only when changing certain settings.)
- A preferences option to disable FBOs (the most common solution to the support emails we get)
- The floating render options window should act normal when using multiple monitors.
- If you were having problems with cursor position when using a Cintiq, that should be fixed.
- Aspect ratio of imported glow images is now preserved.
- (Windows Only)If you try to export an image that’s larger than Windows will let you create, Hexels will show a dialog, rather than crashing.
- Fixed a bunch of smaller bugs no one probably noticed (: